- A classic polished striped design wine cooler
- Entertain with style with this double wall wine cooler
- A double wall construction provides insulation so that your wine remains at its proper serving temperature longer
- Available in Red
- Wine coolers are alcoholic drinks that serve as a tasty and refreshing alternative to beer, hard liquor or regular wine. They have a fruitier taste and are often carbonated. Several companies produce various flavored wine coolers, and you can make your own as well. Consider serving wine coolers at your next party in addition to beer and wine to give people an additional option.
- What is the difference between a wine cooler, beverage cooler and refrigerator? - A wine cooler is set to a higher temperature range than a refrigerator or beverage cooler because wine should not be stored as cold as other beverages. On average a wine cooler will not offer temperatures below 46ºF degrees. A beverage cooler and refrigerator are similar to each other, but beverage coolers frequently do not offer the adjustable shelves or door storage that a refrigerator will, and they often have glass doors in order to display the contents. A wine and beverage cooler has a wide temperature range so it may be used for either, but keep in mind if you want to store both at the same time you will either have too-cold wine or too-warm drinks depending on how you choose to set the internal thermostat.
- What are the optimal conditions for aging wine? - Wine ages through a complex process of subtle chemical reactions that require specific conditions for optimal results. These conditions are a stable temperature around 55°F, a relative humidity around 70%, and protection from direct light. Even short exposures to temperature extremes can cause wine to age poorly as unwanted chemical reactions are created. For these reasons, a cellar is the ideal environment for aging wine.
|Shipping Weight (In KG)||0.9070|
|Shipping From||Singapore - Dispatched in 24 Hrs.|
|Imported From||United States|
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 7.2 inches|
A wine cooler is an alcoholic beverage made from wine and fruit juice, often
in combination with a carbonated beverage and sugar.
Traditionally home-made, wine coolers have been bottled and sold by commercial distributors since the early 1980s, especially in areas where their lower alcohol content causes them to come under less restrictive laws than wine itself. Because most of the flavor in the wine is obscured by the fruit and sugar, the wine used in wine coolers tends to be of the cheapest available grade. Since January 1991 when United States Congress quintupled the excise tax on wine, most producers of wine coolers dropped wine from the mix, substituting it with cheaper malt. These malt-based coolers, while sometimes referred to as "wine coolers," are in a different category of beverage – sometimes called "malt beverage," "malternative," or just "cooler." Bartles & Jaymes refers to their malt beverage as a "flavored malt cooler".
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $16.80
Special Price $12.80
Regular Price: $12.80
Special Price $9.80
Regular Price: $49.90
Special Price $21.80
Regular Price: $40.80
Special Price $38.80
Regular Price: $39.80
Special Price $7.80